Health & Safety Risk Management (plus additional integrated COSHH & MSDS application if required)
Risk Management within an organisation can cover a range of different scopes. Our current offering is focussed on the needs of controlling and managing Health & Safety assessments. We've employed Power Apps as the form through documents are created, and this gives ample options to allow configurable choices, field names, and to remove fields if not required. We will be expanding the range of assessment types over time to cover IT, Fire, Quality Management, Environmental etc.
This current solution allows for the recording of the following aspects and it includes a range of key steps:
- general information about the assessment
- key personnel and timescales plus categorisations and classifications about the Process element
- Hazard Details and choice options which can be configured to match your organisation's requirements
- risk identification and mitigation focussed on activities within a Process
- ability to record both Pre- and Post- change measurements
- Formal Approval and Publishing of version controlled Assessment forms
- Reminders and enhancements can be logged within the system.
Using Power Apps has allowed us to offer an integration with our COSHH & MSDS such that if an assessment needs to include one or more COSHH documents as part of it, the associated MSDS automatically show.
The application has a strict way of controlling documents through their life-cycle, such that once it has been worked up (as a 'Draft'), it must proceed through an Approval stage before it can be 'Published'. If the assessment needs to be amended in the future, 'Change Requests' can be raised and the Owner can decide when to create the next full version which needs to again go through drafting, Approval and Publishing before it becomes the next live version. The 'old' version is automatically set with a 'Superseded' status.
If you would like to see a short video-clip of our solution, click here:- Risk Management Video
Please feel free to contact us directly:-
or by using our contact form - Open our Contact Form